"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

January 30, 2009

...can't get this song out of my head...

So I came across this video on Youtube... her name is Kristy Lee and she is from Mobile, AL. She recorded her first CD at the age of 18 and she performs at various clubs around Alabama and surrounding states.
The video below is her and some friends jamming out in a living room somewhere. They start off pretty silly- and I almost quit watching it... but when I heard Kristy's voice it caught my attention. Watch the entire video for yourself- and you decide. :) I love this song- I can't find anything like it on the internet... so it makes me think it was written by her.
.One Nite Romance.

No comments: