"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

May 18, 2009

Grey's and DH

Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives
Okay- Grey’s season finale… two words HOT MESS! First off, a marriage on a post-it! C’mon?! I mean, its totally Meredith and Derick to do something so ridiculous… but really, a Post-it? Although. I did like their vows…
“I promise to love you…even when I hate you.”
That’s a Good One!
ga001 Pictures, Images and Photos I knew Izzie and George would be written off the show. First of all, let me say that I loved the show bc of precious Izzie and lovable George… I don’t really care about the other cast members. (Especially, Callie- what a waste!) Meredith is starting to grow on me… but for a long time- I couldn’t stomach her and her “Pitiful Me Persona”.
I do like Christina … I wish I could be more like her- cold hearted and kick ass.
AND who is this WEIRDO they have her dating? They certainly can't give that guy a nickname like McSteamy or McDreamy- that's for sure! Christina always gets the ugly guys!
Alright, back to my gripe… I am not okay with how they wrote my two faves (George and Izzie) out of the show! Especially, George! George- Signing on with the ARMY to serve in Iraq - and then he ends up being the unrecognizable John Doe. I’m calling this! – George’s character will survive! HE will undergo plastic surgery and look like someone totally different and “George” will remain on the show… but not T.R. Knight. Izzie- dying from melanoma and all of the delusional thoughts of her on the beach with Denny- CHEESY! It was overwhelming to watch her this year… too much unrealistic drama. Izzie should have gone out with a bang! Her departure shouldn’t have been sad and helpless. She should have CHOSEN to leave Seattle Grace and then when her real life Film Career Busts… she would have had the opportunity to come back. IT’S OVER for her- unless she really didn’t die… but I really think that’s not the case bc she has been so unhappy with the show for a while. The only way she could come back now, is in people’s dreams and illusions- which is doubtful! Desperate Housewives! THE WORST finale show ever in all its 8 seasons! No Suspense- not enough Drama! AND- I was so over David and his stupid part 5 or 6 shows ago.
desperate housewives Pictures, Images and Photos Gabrielle- So Stupid… all I have to look forward to next year with her having to deal with that stupid Niece of Carlos (Who can’t even act!) Lanette- having to deal with her hubby wanting to attend College and then finding out she is pregnant with TWINS!--- This could be funny for next season! Bree, who happens to be my favorite of all the housewives, I think her situation with Orson could make for a funny next season. I can’t wait to find out how she handles him! I swear, Bree Van De Kamp you are my inspiration! Susan- WHATEVER! She just gets on my nerves… I do think she is the one marrying Mike at the end- but it probably will end up being “RED” because at the end of every SEASON… it’s never what you think it is! Okay- my shows are over this season… now, I have my Thursday nights open to go to the Gym! And now, I can function again on my Sunday Nights & possibly start having Sunday Dinners again with my friends! :) Couldn’t get into American Idol this year… but what I have seen- GO ADAM GO!

No comments: