"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

June 9, 2009

Road Trippin'

Allison and Patrick
P and I went Road Trippin' this weekend with Allison (P's sister) and her husband Chris. We had a Blast! We visited Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio... I wish we could have stayed longer- :(
We checked out the Dallas nightlife, the Alamo and riverwalk in San Antonio, and Passed through Austin. The highlight of the trip for me was seening my old house and the town I grew up in.
Texas is great! Nice weather almost no humidity... so your hair looks wonderful and stays in place! I tried to convince Patrick that no humidity is a valid reason to move there- well, he wasn't buying it!
The Alamo
haha!
A Romantic Evening... just us.
703 Ford Drive
I ruled this street!
Bozeman Texas Rangers
Dallas, TX

No comments: