"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

October 5, 2009

.101 Posts.

This is my One-Hundredth and One Post!
I will dedicate this post to my newest and best friend:

The Iphone

Hands down…No GREATER Invention has ever been made

Patrick surprised me with one for our Anniversary! I didn't think I would like it as much as I do. I love the touch screen and the texting on it is so much easier than a conventional phone!
This phone never ceases to amaze me. Last night, Patrick wanted to watch T.V. in the bed. I was having trouble sleeping with the T.V. on and Patrick suggested I download a Sleep Application on my Iphone.

I downloaded (for free) the SleepStream App. This particular application allows you to choose soothing sounds such as; the beach, a box fan, a stream, white noise from a T.V., etc....
I downloaded it, chose the beach setting, hooked my earplugs up to it, and I fell asleep in no time.

And- I have enjoyed showing the following YouTube videos on my Iphone:







No comments: