"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

November 20, 2009

.Yeah, it pretty much ROCKED my world!....

I wasn’t a big fan of the first movie based on the Twilight Saga, Twilight… the acting got on my nerves, especially the “actress” who played Bella- and it wasn’t that true to the book. The special effects were kind of cheesy and you could really tell the movie wasmade with a tiny budget.

BUT

“New Moon” was so GOOD! The book New Moon was my least favorite out of the four, so- I can only imagine how wonderful Eclipse and Breaking Dawn will be. Kristen Stewart who played Bella wasn’t nearly annoying as she was in the first one. lol. Jacob was so HOT that I momentarily contemplated becoming a Team Jacob…. Bet then thought, Nah. Edward- was brilliant, even though he was absent for most of the movie- when he did come on screen I got chills. My favorite part of the movie was when Bella Cliff Dived and saw Edward in the water. Jane, played by Dakota Fanning, really creeped me out… but I was expecting more from her. When the movie ended the entire auditorium sighed and then clapped, it was so much fun watching the movie with 350 people who love it just as much as I do.

Angie Long, from the Greenville Advocate, called me at work today to ask me about the movie and to tell her about the party... Here is her Lifestyle Article 

I would like for them to re-do the Twilight movie after the last two have come out. Twilight deserves a RE-DO and I just may start a petition to make that happen! lol I still say the books are way better than the movies... the movies just don't convey every detail and every feeling like the books. I can't wait for JUNE, and even though I had a tough time at work this morning and looked like CRAP- I'm willing to bet I'll be at our theater at 11 p.m. once again.


Before we went to the Midnight Showing of New Moon, lots of great ladies gathered at my house for a Pre-Party. Here are some pictures from the evening.

No comments: