"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

March 11, 2010

.My Guilty Pleasure.

I just have to say...

THAT I AM IN LOVE
with
LADY GAGA!

There, I said it!

gaga kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

I have both her CD's... I listen to them in the car, at work, when I'm cleaning house... her music makes me Dance, Laugh, Smile, and gets me moving! :) My favorite song of hers is Speechless. My favorite Video is Bad Romance. My favorite BEAT song is Teeth.


I WILL I WILL see her in concert next time she comes to the ATL. You in Rebecca?

I also WILL be glued to my computer screen this evening to watch her debut video for Telephone featuring Beyonce. I have been following the behind the scenes pics and the costumes are outrageous!

She is CRAZY!!!

lady gaga telephone Pictures, Images and Photos

********************************************************************
Now, my other guilty pleasure... here is the Official Trailer for ECLIPSE:


I cannot WAIT until June 30th! AND hopefully, I'll feel good enough to throw another TWILIGHT party- that was a fun night.

********************************************************************

In Baby News:
I'm 11 weeks now and my next appoinment is Monday. I cooked and ate my first real meal last night. I am starting to feel better... hope it lasts. I'm on my lunch break and in the microwave is dinner from last night... its calling my name. :) 

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

No she DIDN'T wear a Hello Kitty dress!!!! I LOVE her too!! I will totally go with you to a concert in ATL. I'm acutally listening to "Teeth" right now.

In Twilight news, we can't go watch the movie together. My team Jacob will be OVERWHELMING in this movie. It's my favorite book.

In Baby news, I'm glad you feel better. I might come to your Twilight party this time. :)

tonya jones said...

Look at that Hello Kitty dress! Unbelieveable!!!!!!! I am glad you are feeling better. You are almost in your second trimester so it will get better by the day.

Christy said...

Yes, a Hello Kitty Dress... When I win the lottery, the VERY FIRST thing I'm having made is a dress made of stuffed Hello Kitty's!

Lady GaGa IS my kindred spirit.

I also love the fact that she deliberately tries to make herself ugly, while the rest of the female population spends thousands of dollars and an endless amount of time trying to make ourselves look gorgeous.

TJ: Yep- I'm almost in the second trimester! Its going by so FAST! We get to hear the heartbeat Monday.

RL: Team Edward, haha! and yes, you should come and watch it in Greenville... its fun to watch it with an entire theater full of people you know. Well, you don't know them... but I know them- and its FUN! Tuesday, June 19th, 12:00 am, you, me, and the rest of Greenville... we're there! FYI- Elise will make fun of us.

Christy said...

I meant... JUNE 29th!

Shera P said...

SO glad you posted the Eclipse trailer! I was about to search for it. Glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.