"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

April 9, 2010

YES!

The Sex and the City II
Trailer has arrived!

I can't wait!!!
I heart SJP. : )

Big Weekend ahead:

Griffin and Lacy are tying the knot... we have rehearsal tonight and wedding all day tomorrow.
Sunday is my friend Alicia's Baby Shower... and I'll be helping out with that.
And sometime during all this weekend madness, I have to help my baby sister get moved into her new place.

THEN, on Monday I'll see my Doc. and I may find out the gender! Fingers crossed!!! Patrick won't get to make this appt., so if I do find out- I PLAN to torment him with the results.

The BUMP has started to show... it just "popped up" over night last week. So, I've started taking pictures of my growing belly every Sunday. I should have started weeks ago... but, it felt silly to take them when I wasn't even showing.
I'm still sick!... It comes and goes. Lately, I have been yakking nearly every time I brush my teeth or smell something greasy such as bacon or chicken frying.

I have to make myself eat because of my non- existent appetite.
I forget everything I'm going to say.
Yesterday, I called John (the guy I work with) to come to our break room because I couldn't get the microwave to work... and it wouldn't work because I didn't close the door.

BIG Congratulations to my friend, SHERA... whose expecting her first.
 
That's all foks!

No comments: