"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

July 15, 2010

A Squash!

Camille has finally fruit graduated to a Squash! She was the size of an Eggplant for three weeks, and I was so ready to see another type fruit on my pregnancy widget. : )

29 weeks preggers (30 weeks if you go buy September 25th due date)
around 65 more days to go
...and I just about have everything completed in the nursery.

*********************************

The note and picture below came through on my fax machine at work. The crazy girls I used to worth with at Dr. Bob's sent it to me. They get on my case constantly about me wearing uncomfortable shoes while prego- they've been saying all along its going to catch up with me:

They always send me funny fax's with picture illustrations... they crack me up- and I save them and put them in the baby book.

**************************************
I had to take it easy the last couple of nights due to my
Yabba Dabba Doo Feet/Ankles/Calves
(see post below)
I laid off the salt for two days and have been drinking plenty of water. I'am no longer wearing my heels to work (Ive learned my lesson) instead, I'm proudly sporting Hot Pink House Shoes... and my feet and legs look normal again. whew!

Hopefully, I can get the nursery finished up this weekend.
But- until then... here's a sneak peak.
(poor quality pic... made with my I-Phone)

Gwenny did an absolutely fantastic job... I couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out. I was worried the fabrics wouldn't go together like I envisioned- but they SO did!
The bird mobile came in yesterday- and I SQUEALED when I opened the box. P-Daddy will hang it in the next couple of days along with a newly funky painted curtain rod.

I know this child won't care that I put endless amount of thought and preparation into her room- and I'm aware that all she really needs is our love, food, diapers, and one boppy pillow to make it through her first year... But, its just too much fun decorating her nursery!

**And for all you worry warts out there, "spazzin' out" because I have pillows in the crib...
once I get my glider recliner, the pillows will be placed on it. :)

No comments: