"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

September 19, 2010

The Final Countdown

With my due date just 6 days away... I am (in this order) Exhausted, Excited, and Anxious.
Now my hand have become swollen to match their counterparts; my feet.
My hands fall asleep all day long and at night which is very aggravating and hard to deal with... I can't even grip a pen.

I feel pretty terrible and my only relief is to float in water! Yesterday, I took 2 baths and went swimming in a friends pool and so far, today, I've taken 3 baths! :) I can't WAIT for my doctor's appointment on Wed. to see how far I've progressed. I've been trying to remain active and have been walking in the evening times and swimming as much as possible.

Patrick and I had the MOST pitiful Anniversary EVER! Its all my fault, really. Patrick wanted to take me out to dinner and I just was not feeling it. I asked him if he'd be mad if I just went bed...he ended up going to a High School football game with a friend and I slept- ha. He did however, send me these to work:
In the silver box was an Angel Charm with a "C" for Camille. He did good. :)

GUESS WHAT!? I finally finished the wall mural!!!
I was going to wait until after she was here to finish because I just haven't felt up to it! Well, I got a wild hair yesterday and buckled down and added the finishing touches. No more creepy tree face!

I made these applique bird plaques. Drew the pattern myself!

Changing Table
I CANNOT wait to have pictures of her to place in the middle frame:

Sorry-Poor Quality IPhone Pics. My camera is packed away! :)

The NURSERY is officially FINISHED!!! Whew!!!

1 comment:

Lori Mercer said...

The nursery looks AWESOME!! Not long now! :)