"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

May 8, 2011

I've been scolded by a few...

 "Christy, when are you gonna do a blogpost?!

You see... I have had the busiest two months of my life- I started working on Mil's 6th month  post (everything that happened in the 5th month) and 7th month post (Everything that happened in the 6th month) Confused? I know, me too!

Hopefully I can update with posts one night this week

Here is a picture post until I can finish up typing the last two months and thoughts on my crazy life which include: Camille's baby accomplishments, "Volunteeritis", Puttin'on the Ritz, Organizing a Flash Mob and how I didn't realize how hillbilly/country I sound, "Can Can" Dances, "Don't Cha wish your trashcan was hot like me?" Lyrics, Lady GaGa concert (Yes, I went and you can go ahead and scold me for that too!), finally landscaping our yard and the handwritten notes from neighbors who thanked us for finally landscaping our yard, "Baby Eargate" and thoughts on black patent leather shoes, Easter, and Mother's Day!

So, stay tuned!

May 5, 2011
Happy 7 Months Old, Camille!


Cher and Sonny Bono at the Ritz


Happy 6 Months, Camille

Pictures From her Sixth Month!

EASTER

haha!

Yes, I positioned her leg... what?

Such a Little Lady


Me posing with a few other freaks at LGG concert

No comments: