"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

April 5, 2009

colorful-happy-little-house

I've been meaning to post some pics of our crib-
These pictures were taken around the first of December... and we have since moved in.
The hallway, looking into the brown guest bedroom. I love the color transition from green to brown. It reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice-cream. Not a big fan of the ice-cream flavor, but I love the color combination.
View from hallway to other guest room or
"Pennie's Room"
"Pennie's" room looking into the hallway
Brown Guest bedroom with Peto-bismol Pink Bathroom.
The brown and pink looks pretty good.
Brown Room
Dining Room
Bistro Countertop
-The kitchen is the same color as the hallways... it looks like a Mustard Color in this pic!
Living Room
The name of this color is Jekyll Cottage Green... I likes.
Now... my Carrie Bradshaw Blue Bedroom! I LOVE IT!
This is my curtain print
I received my curtains in the mail, Friday! And they look great... very professionally made at a wonderful price! Thank YOU Gwenny!
The CROWN MOLDING... my husband is that good!
Large View of our Master Bedroom
I wake up happy in my bedroom... how could you not? Its such a Freakin Happy Color.

1 comment: