"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

August 12, 2009

.I'm STOKED.

where the wild things are book Pictures, Images and Photos I read about the movie "Where the Wild Things Are" being made last year in Rolling Stone. I CAN'T wait to see it. "Where the Wild Things Are" was one of my favorite books to read as a child. I can still hear my mom making the voices of all the characters. Here is the preview- and it looks amazing- I almost wish I had a child to take to see it!
I'm disappointed our movie theater will not be getting "Julie & Julia"- I was really looking forward to seeing it- the previews looked SO good!
Patrick wants to see "The Time Traveler's Wife" Friday- when he told me he wanted to see it- I was like, "Really?" So, Friday night... Patrick plus Christy plus Popcorn plus Large Coke plus this:
Equals= Good Times.

No comments: