"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

July 27, 2010

Give Away!

Check out this:

This SUPER cool mama is giving away cute frames with custom prints! Fingers crossed that I win... because these will go great in Camille's nursery! I am in love with her and her hubby's entire site and just purchased one of their vintage furniture pieces "Cornelius" (I also love that they name their furniture).
 I wanted P-Daddy to build a bookshelf for Camille's room but he hasn't had the time... So, I stumbled upon their other site, Pure and Lovely, and found the perfect bookcase for the perfect price!

I have added their blogsite to my blogroll if you ever want to check out their stock!

You can enter to win too! Drawing is tomorrow at 9:30 p.m.
Good Luck!!!

No comments: