"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

July 25, 2010

craigslist... wow.

Just had to share...
My Sister-In-Law Allison posted a listing on Craigslist for her needing a rental house. Here is one of the responses she got:

hello,

My name is alishia and i have a home completly furnished and rent free for about a month and a half and the only thing you would have to pasy is utilities which run about $400 a month. The only catch is to look after my pets. I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 4 rats, a snake and fish. I have a large king bed that your welcome to sleep in. The only thing is that i live in rincon...which is about 30 min from savannah and about the same from richmond hill. Your dog is welcomed to stay here also. Please let me know for i need someone to watch after my house aug- mid sept. thanks
alishia

No comments: