"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

September 10, 2010

Maternity Pictures...

Here are a few more pictures from our Maternity Sesssion with the
VERY talented Miss Lori Mercer
Lots of folks have asked where I got my dress
ASOS.com
They are based out of the UK and the shipping takes about 2 weeks, but they have VERY stylish maternity clothes. The dress was a little bit too short (NO surprise, everything is on my 5' 11" frame) but, it was perfect for the pictures.
This one is my absolute favorite:
Sweet Heaven... I am lovin' Watermelon!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank my next door neighbor, Mr. Golson, who made sure I had a ripe watermelon by my kitchen door every few days! Only twice, did I have to go to the store and purchase a watermelon. :)
You can see more pictures from the session HERE

1 comment:

Amanda Wissmann said...

ADORABLE! I esp love the watermelon ones! Classic :)