"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

December 14, 2010

Merry Christmas!

The above Blog Banner is our actual family Christmas card!  Lots of people thought I paid to have them designed... but, I did 'em all by myself using Google's Picasa. Picasa is a FREE photo editing tool you can download online. I use Picasa to edit all my pictures, make slideshows, and photo collages (which is what I used to make the card). You can add text to pictures and do all kinds of coolbean things.

It also lets me upload my pics to Facebook and Blogger with one click of a button... and it will even send my pics via email to people or to Wal-Mart, Snapfish, Walgreens... etc. to have them printed quickly and easily.

It's no Adobe Photoshop... but it's FREE and it works pretty good for all of my photo needs.

Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An all 'round incredibly written blog...