"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

October 6, 2008

YearbookYourself.com

I had to sneak in a few of Patrick--- shhhh. Don't tell him. :)
1952- Handsome?
1998
1996- Hot Boy 1984- shameful.
These are HILARIOUS! I did Patrick... but he forbid me to post them. :) Everyone do it and post them! 1974 and 1996 are my favorites. These bring on the LOL's. -Enjoy.
1952
1954
19601966 1972- Afro Baby
1974- I love this one... I look so Sweet. :)
Haha! 19881990 1996- WOW

I'm glad my senior portraits were taken in the year 2002!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahah, Patrick's are hillarious. George and i were crackin up last night doing ours.

Sarah Jane loved yours.