"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

November 22, 2008

I finished...

The Twilight Novel yesterday afternoon. All and all, I would say its a great read.
Edward is precious... I want him for Christmas ;)
I'm not going to JUMP right into the other three novels right away...
Patrick and I have been working on our house ALL DAY today. I HAVE A CARRIE BRADSHAW BLUE BEDROOM! I am so psyched about it!- Its loud... boy is the color loud. But- its a beautiful happy color. The blue against the colonial crown molding is gorgeous. Patrick didn't freak out too bad as Jeff was painting. And he even told me just a minute ago that he thinks the color looks "sharp".
Its 9:20 and Patrick really wants to go see the Twilight movie- and so do I, I just wanted to wait until tomorrow. Well, if my husband wants to take me to a movie- anytime- I better take him up on it. 9:45 is the showtime... I'm off to get ready.

No comments: