"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

March 7, 2009

.the many things on my mind.

  • I want it to be super sunny today so I can finish painting my bedroom furniture.
  • I'm loving my 5.99 manicure- Purchase the Broadway Brand Acrylic French Tips Length Short from Walgreens... they are GREAT!
  • I was boycotting the Taco Bell here in Greenville BC it has gotten so Bad. Lately it has been wonderful! They have a new manager and he is So NICE! I try to compliment all the workers when I stop by for my Taco and Fruitista Fix. If anyone else has been boycotting the place... give them another shot! They recieved a 98 on their health score... and those Fruitistas are Fantastick!
  • I can't get my mind off of work... not even when I sleep!
  • I love that we have wood floors and that's what I wanted throughout my entire house bc I knew I could keep them Cleaner than I could carpet. -Not the case. I sweep and sweep and mop and mop and I stil get dirty socks! I have tried everything... Any suggestions? I saw a infomercial for an H20 Mop. Does anyone know if those really work?
  • I'm ready for a new washing machine and dryer.
  • I think I will vacuum out my car today.
  • I have recently discovered that I should have went to school to become a news reporter. It was my true calling- and I missed it. lol :)
  • I'm going to see WICKED in April and I'm Ecstatic
  • I forgot it was my boss's birthday yesterday... and I wouldn't have forgotten if I could have been in my regular office anytime this week. ggrrr.

I haven't watched American Idol in 2 years- I just CAN'T get into it!

  • I haven't watched Greys Anatomy as much either, no time... even though its DVR'd.
  • I love having DVR.
  • I'm planning a Cookout for all of my neighbors when we finish the outside of the house. I have a really cute poem to go on the invites.
  • I never have to worry about someone breaking into my house- bc I have a 24 hr. Security Surveillance System named Mr. Golson... and he's the best!
  • I can't find a dining room table that will fit nicely in my small dining area. I'm thinking about having Patrick build me one and staining it.
  • I really wanted Yard of the Month sometime this Summer... but I think I may have to shoot for 2010.
  • I plan on attending the Sausage Festival next Saturday and Running the Safe Harbor Hospitality tent. I love being apart of such a wonderful organization!
  • Alright- off to vacuum my car, a Marvins Trip, then to Wal-Mart.

No comments: