"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

~ Gordon B. Hinckley

August 5, 2010

Maternity Pictures!

As soon as I found out I was preggers... I knew I wanted to have some professional pictures made to document the pregnancy- Swollen Ankles, Huge Nose, Big Buddha Belly, Fat Face... and ALL!

I chose the VERY talented Miss Lori Mercer and she did an absolutely amazing job!
I will cherish these... always. Thank you, Lori for making P and I look wonderful in 103 degree heat with sweat running down our backs... You really are the best!
Watermelon... the breakfast, lunch, and dinner of pregnant champions.
mmmmm... TASTY! Seriously, I can't get ENOUGH watermelon.
Dear Camille,
we think you're pretty much the. most. amazing. baby. ever.
AND a very special thanks to Patrick for agreeing to take these "sissy" pictures. I love you...

No comments: